Sixx Design.

  I am so in awe of the Novogratz family! Not only are they a world class design team with Sixx Design, they are also the parents to 7 (yes 7!) children. The couple and their brood recently wrapped filming on their own show 9 By Design.
 They are amazing. Humble, grounded, funny, insanely talented. I am in love with their life. I caught the tail end of their interview on the Rachel Ray show this morning and was instantly smitten. With screaming kids running around the set, the couple calmly fielded design and lifestyle questions.
  I promptly went to the Bravo site and watched a few clips of their show. Seeing them working together as business partners/spouses/parents reinforced my determination to aim high. These two clearly did not compromise their dream career for their dream family and their beautiful, chaotic, wonderful, STYLISH life is proof of the power of apriration.








                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment