Sonoma, CA is my idea of personal paradise on earth. The countryside in and around Sonoma is unbelievably gorgeous. Rolling meadows, vineyards and farms ranging from modest single family operations to palatial mansions and established wineries. The people are great. Wine tasting is cheap. The architecture, restaurants, shops....I fell in love.
 So today, feeling a little melancholy about the perpetually gray Portland weather, and complete lack of palm trees...I turned to the magic of the internet. I spent hours perusing the Sonoma area Craigslist and property listings. Don't judge. You know, I've heard theres legitimate power in daydreaming. 
  So heres hoping all that wishing and imagining will help to manifest a future lifestyle in which I will be able to purchase a home in the Sonoma countryside. Ah yes...to dream.
So in the vain of manifesting through visualization...

















No comments:

Post a Comment